quarta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2008

Obama – The New USA President

"I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to – it belongs to you." – Barack Obama, Election Night 2008

Yesterday, whole World was concentrated in just one thing… the USA Elections.

The favourite of most, in the entire World (I think I can say it, like that), was definitely Barack Obama, but in the United States, until the last minute, everything would be possible…
And really was, even the obtaintion of votes on the "Republican" States.

So, since yesterday night, Barack Hussein Obama, born in August 4th, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawai, became the first African American to be electec President of the USA.

And of course, despite of my absence (on my blog), today I really have to come back and give my congratulations to Barack Obama and to all the ones who voted him…

"Hope" and "Change"
Were the two magical words used by Obama during his campaign.
And most, believe that hope and change it will be possible with him. But for that, he will have a lot and a very hard work to do.


Sem comentários: